Graphite Coated Fiberglass Fabric offered assists in enhancing abrasion resistance as well as its working performance at higher temperatures including at 1000°F /537°C continuous, 1112°F /600°C for long time as well as in higher temperatures for short time periods. This fiberglass fabric is especially suitable for use in hot & dry conditions as well as in aggressive working environment where flexing can lead to damages of untreated fabrics. Coming with 1000°F / 537°C continuous rating, this fiberglass fabric also features superior insulation value as well as provides for desirable personnel protection. Some of the areas where these are used in include
for providing protection from welding sparks when used in form of protection blankets/ curtains. Some of its other applications include as plumbers pads, as high temperature fabric seals and others.
- Improve the abrasion resistance and higher temperature performance.
- Used at 1000°F /537°C continuous, 1112°F /600°C for long time, much higher for short periods
- Particularly suitable for use in hot, dry conditions and aggressive environmentswhere flexing may damage untreated fabrics.
- 1000°F / 537°C continuous rating, high insulation value & excellent personnel protection
- Welding spark protection blankets/ curtains
- Plumbers pads
- Fire protection, insulation mattress/jacket cover material
- High temperature fabric seals